Bismillah!

Bismillah!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Supplication

Supplication at the Time of Tahajjud (pre-dawn)

All Praise due to You, O Allah!

You are the Sustainer of the heavens and the earth and whatever
is in them. Praise be to You;

Yours is the domain of the heavens and the earth and whatever is
in them. Praise be to You;

You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in
them. Praise be to You;

You are the Truth.

Your Promise is true,

meeting with You is true.

Your word is true,

Paradised is true,

Hell is true,

Prophets are true,

Muhammad (sallullahu alayhi wasallam) is true,

the Hour (of Judgement) is true.

O Allah! Unto You do I submit,

in You do I believe,

upon You do I depend.

Unto you do I turn.

For You do I contend;

Unto You do I seek judgement. So forgive me for what I did and
will do,

For what I concealed and what I declared, and for that which you
are more knowledgeable than me.

You are the Expediter and You are the Deferrer.

There is no deity but You.

And there is no ability or power except by the leave of Allah.



Al-Bukhari

"Quoted from Selected Prayers, compiled by Jamal Badawi page 77"

No comments:

Post a Comment