Bismillah!

Bismillah!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

God Works in Mysterious Ways

Peace to all. Allahu Akbar, God is truly the Greatest. He is the only Being that knows us inside and out and knows the condition of our hearts. He knows what tomorrow holds and smiles (not literally) at His servant who feels down, for He knows that there is something better in store for them tomorrow. He blesses every one of his wise actions with khayr and goodness and He Himself states in the Holy Qur'an: verily, after every difficulty there is ease.

Today I was working on something online and, due to recent occurrences, I wasn't feeling as positive as I normally do. I was hoping that some tranquility would descend into my heart and lo! and behold! (sorry, I didn't intend to sound like a Christian televangelist) a sister that must have emailed me once in my life decided to send me a forward. I figured I would check it out, in case there's some important info in it. Immediately in HUGE letters these words jumped at me:

Allah(Swt) is going to bless you!! Good things happen when you least expect them to !!!!!!!!

Subhan'Allah! I was so shocked that the message was so relevant to my situation that I think I must have re-read it 10 times. When I saw there was more and started to read the rest of the email, each line seemed to speak directly to me. It made me realize how ungrateful and self-centered we can be when it comes to our own personal problems or issues, and don't realize the immense blessings that we are overlooking: our vision, our hearing, our minds, our hearts, our Belief. God truly is the Greatest.

The du'aa reads:

Oh Allah, I thank You for this day. I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are a forgiving Allah and an understanding Allah. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you. I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You. Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over. And It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.

Continue to use me to do what You will, Oh Allah!

Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak. Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I make duah for those that are lost and can't find their way. I make duah for those that are misjudged and misunderstood. I make duah for those who don't know You . I make duah for those that don't believe.

But I thank You that I believe. I believe that Allah (Swt) changes people and Allah (Swt) changes things. I make duah for all my sisters and brothers. For each and every family member in their households. I make duah for peace, love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met. I make duah that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than our Rabb. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I make duah that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees
it, Inshallah

Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment